Most often, the outcome of a recovery action is as good as the survey report. Without any endorsement, we will be looking at some of the work done by local surveyors in different regions of Africa.
Let us introduce you to Eric. Eric, a native of Cote d’Ivoire, has many years of experience in marine surveying. Recently, he has been involved in various assignments including:
- Underwater inspection of damage to keel at port of Abidjan
- Damaged cargo sampling at port of Tema
- Inspection of damaged wheat pellets in hold at port of Dakar
- Loss adjustment on bagged cement discharged at port of Abidjan
- Pre discharge iron coils inspection at port of Douala and
- Stripping of containers at port of Point Noire
Eric is currently the operations manager at SK&G Marine.